plural of integer
Synonyms & Antonyms of integers
2 one that has a real and independent existence
- an event that is seen as the point at which the gay rights movement became an integer and not just a smattering of protests
Synonyms for integers
Words Related to integers
Near Antonyms for integers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game