Synonyms and Antonyms of impute
- People often impute his silence to unfriendliness and not to the shyness it really represents.
Synonym Discussion of impute
- forged paintings formerly ascribed to masters
- attributed to Rembrandt but possibly done by an associate
- assigned the bones to the Cretaceous period
- tried to impute sinister motives to my actions
- credited his teammates for his success
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up impute? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).