have one's eye onphrase
Synonyms & Antonyms of have one's eye on
See the Dictionary Definition
to keep one's eyes on
- While there was no evidence directly linking the group to the crime, the detective had his eye on them nonetheless.
Synonyms for have one's eye on
Words Related to have one's eye on
Near Antonyms for have one's eye on
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game