plural of griddle cake
Synonyms of griddle cakes
See the Dictionary Definition
a flat cake made from thin batter and cooked on both sides (as on a griddle)
- buckwheat griddle cakes served with strawberry butter
Synonyms for griddle cakes
Words Related to griddle cakes
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors