plural of flapjack
Synonyms of flapjacks
a flat cake made from thin batter and cooked on both sides (as on a griddle)
- for breakfast, there's bacon and flapjacks with syrup
Synonyms for flapjacks
Words Related to flapjacks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors