Synonyms and Antonyms of gamut
- The actress's work runs the gamut from goofy comedies to serious historical dramas.
Synonym Discussion of gamut
- the entire range of human experience
- a performance that ran the gamut of emotions
- your concerns lie beyond the narrow compass of this study
- the book covers the entire sweep of criminal activity
- as time went on, the scope of the investigation widened
- within that restricted orbit they tried to effect social change
Seen and Heard
What made you want to look up gamut? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).