variants: or floozie
Synonyms of floozy
a boldly flirtatious or sexually promiscuous woman
- a speakeasy frequented by bookies, boozers, and floozies
Synonyms for floozy
Words Related to floozy
Phrases Synonymous with floozy
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors