Synonyms of fleet
(Entry 1 of 2)
Synonyms & Antonyms of fleet (Entry 2 of 2)
moving, proceeding, or acting with great speed
- a jewel thief said to be light of heart and fleet of foot
Synonyms for fleet
Words Related to fleet
Phrases Synonymous with fleet
- at speed
- [chiefly British]
Near Antonyms for fleet
Antonyms for fleet
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game