Synonyms & Antonyms of exactingness
See the Dictionary Definition
the quality or state of being demanding or unyielding (as in discipline or criticism)
- since I was a guest in their home, I was not about to critique the dinner with the exactingness of a professional restaurant reviewer
Synonyms for exactingness
Words Related to exactingness
Near Antonyms for exactingness
Antonyms for exactingness
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game