Synonyms & Antonyms of eschewal
See the Dictionary Definition
the act or a means of getting or keeping away from something undesirable
- a candidate who is to be admired for her eschewal of pat answers and quick fixes
Synonyms for eschewal
Words Related to eschewal
Near Antonyms for eschewal
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors