Synonyms & Antonyms of enviable
- The company is in the enviable position of having no real competitors.
- She has an enviable reputation for honesty.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for enviable
- (also blest),
- (also savoury),
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for enviable
- (also repellant),
- (also yukky)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors