Synonyms & Antonyms of dogmatizer
See the Dictionary Definition
one who stubbornly or intolerantly adheres to his or her own opinions and prejudices
- in his foreign policy speech the secretary of state showed that he is anything but a dogmatizer
Synonyms for dogmatizer
Words Related to dogmatizer
Near Antonyms for dogmatizer
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters?
- Complaining About 'Obnoxious'
- 6 Words That Didn’t Always Describe Food
- 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis
Ask the Editors