plural of depredation
Synonyms & Antonyms of depredations
formal a usually violent act in which something is damaged or destroyed or in which a person or animal is killed
- The town had somehow escaped the depredations of enemy soldiers.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for depredations
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for depredations
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
Ask the Editors