past tense of debrief
Synonyms of debriefed
See the Dictionary Definition
to officially ask (someone) about a job that has been done or about an experience
- Police debriefed the hostages upon their return.
- The pilot was debriefed after his flight.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for debriefed
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Semantic Drift Quiz Take the quiz
- A Thanksgiving Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game