plural of conventional wisdom
Synonyms & Antonyms of conventional wisdoms
opinions or beliefs that are held or accepted by most people
- Conventional wisdom in Hollywood says that a movie can't succeed unless it stars a famous actor or actress.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for conventional wisdoms
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for conventional wisdoms
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game