plural of contagious disease
Synonyms & Antonyms of contagious diseases
See the Dictionary Definition
sickness that can be passed from one person, plant, or animal to another
- Parents are advised to vaccinate their children against contagious diseases.
Synonyms and Near Synonyms for contagious diseases
- (also disfunctions),
Antonyms and Near Antonyms for contagious diseases
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game