Synonyms & Antonyms of consecration
the act of making something holy through religious ritual
- the consecration of the Host during Communion
Synonyms for consecration
Words Related to consecration
Near Antonyms for consecration
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors