plural of closedown
Synonyms & Antonyms of closedowns
the stopping of a process or activity
- ordered a closedown of operations until the cause of the mine explosion could be determined
Synonyms for closedowns
Words Related to closedowns
Near Antonyms for closedowns
Antonyms for closedowns
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors