past tense of close ranks
Synonyms & Antonyms of closed ranks
See the Dictionary Definition
to form or enter into an association that furthers the interests of its members
- Members of the community closed ranks to rally for better schools.
Synonyms for closed ranks
Words Related to closed ranks
Phrases Synonymous with closed ranks
Near Antonyms for closed ranks
Antonyms for closed ranks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game