Synonyms of cash in (on)
See the Dictionary Definition
to take unfair advantage of
- some observers thought the lawyers were cashing in on the tragedy
Synonyms for cash in (on)
Words Related to cash in (on)
Phrases Synonymous with cash in (on)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game