Synonyms & Antonyms of autodidactic
having skills or knowledge acquired through one's own efforts without formal training
- an autodidactic painter, John Singleton Copley learned his craft from books purchased from England
Synonyms for autodidactic
Words Related to autodidactic
Near Antonyms for autodidactic
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game