plural of actress
Synonyms of actresses
a woman or girl who acts in a play, movie, etc.
- The versatile actress can seemingly play any role.
- The actresses in the musical vastly outperformed their male counterparts.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for actresses
Antonyms & Near Antonyms for actresses
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Summery Foods Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game