Medical Definition of thalassemic
(Entry 1 of 2)
variants: or British thalassaemic
Medical Definition of thalassemic (Entry 2 of 2)
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game