Medical Definition of sitagliptin
Note: Sitagliptin acts by inhibiting the degradation of incretins, which results in increased secretion of insulin by the pancreas. It is marketed under the trademark Januvia and when used in combination with metformin, under the trademark Janumet.
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?