Medical Definition of sitagliptin
Note: Sitagliptin acts by inhibiting the degradation of incretins, which results in increased secretion of insulin by the pancreas. It is marketed under the trademark Januvia and when used in combination with metformin, under the trademark Janumet.
- “In Vino Veritas” and Other Latin Phrases to Live By
- 7 Shakespearean Insults to Make Life More Interesting
- Word Well Used: 'Resplendent'
- Machiavellianism and (A Whole Lot) More
- That Sounds Right/Write/Wright Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game