Medical Definition of reverse anorexia
: muscle dysmorphia Experts say a growing number of people may be taking steroids for psychological reasons to counter a lack of self-esteem. There's even a name for it: reverse anorexia.— Patrick May, The San Jose Mercury News, 21 June 2002
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game