Medical Definition of anti-Mullerian hormone
Note: Anti-mullerian hormone is used especially when referring to Mullerian inhibiting substance produced by the granulosa cells of developing ovarian follicles and used in the evaluation of fertility as a diagnostic marker for the remaining pool of developing follicles.—abbreviation AMH
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?