Legal Definition of generation-skipping transfer
Note: A transfer from a grandparent to a grandchild qualifies as a generation-skipping transfer, as does a transfer of a life estate to a child with a remainder in the grandchild. Such transfers are subject to a generation-skipping transfer tax.
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game