Legal Definition of generation-skipping transfer
Note: A transfer from a grandparent to a grandchild qualifies as a generation-skipping transfer, as does a transfer of a life estate to a child with a remainder in the grandchild. Such transfers are subject to a generation-skipping transfer tax.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game