: a sheet that is used in making preliminary plans, auxiliary computations, notes, or comments as a guide in doing some piece of work
- An electricity worksheet is simply a piece of paper listing all of your household appliances with their wattage.
- —George Johnson
: a specially prepared sheet, pamphlet, or booklet containing data of assistance in planning and accomplishing some piece of work
- Filers should retain the worksheets and needn't attach them to returns.
- —Scott R. Schmedel
: a working paper used by an accountant to assemble figures for financial statements of a business
: a sheet of paper on which are printed exercises and problems to be solved by a student
- If kids forgot how to do a math skill, the spiraling structure meant it would come around again soon, either in a lesson or on a worksheet.
- —Linda Perlstein
: a leaf or page in a workbook
- When the response file is loaded, a spreadsheet is created automatically. You can then change different values in the worksheet to perform what-if calculations.
- —Charles Rubin
- When you load the program, the worksheet (the grid in which you enter your figures) appears on screen.
- —Edwin T. Moore