Definition of vrille
(Entry 1 of 2)
: the nose-first spinning descent of an airplane deliberately induced as a maneuver
Definition of vrille (Entry 2 of 2)
: to execute a vrille
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game