vi·nyl·pyrrolidone | \ "+\
Definition of vinylpyrrolidone
: a liquid compound CH2=CHC4H6NO made by condensation of acetylene and pyrrolidone and used in the manufacture of polyvinylpyrrolidone and in various copolymerizations
— called also N-vinylpyrrolidone
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?