vi·nic | \ ˈvīnik, ˈvin-, -nēk\
Definition of vinic
: of, relating to, or derived from wine or alcohol vinic ether enchant the intellect … in a vinic drowsiness— J. P. Bishop
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game