Definition of unmarred
: not marred : having no injury, defacement, or imperfection an unmarred surface : not altered or changed from an original or pristine state … a moonlit panorama of passing desert and mountains unmarred by highway billboards.— James Willwerth Each [oyster] nestled in its shell smoothly intact, unmarred by the shucking knife …— Jay Jacobs
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?