Definition of uninstructed
: not educated or provided with knowledge or instructions : not instructed a primer for the uninstructed reader Even the most scientifically uninstructed among us—and I refer to myself—can read the account.— Robert Penn Warren … he was very shy, very reticent, and altogether uninstructed in the ordinary daily intercourse of man with man.— Anthony Trollope
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game