uni·face | \ "+\
variants: or less commonly unifaced \ "+ \
Definition of uniface
: having a design on only one side uniface coin a uniface medal a unifaced banknote
Note: Most uniface coins and currency notes are the result of early production methods or errors.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?