un·entangled | \ "+\
Definition of unentangled
: not entangled:
a : not trapped or caught
b : not complicated : uninvolved dream-consciousness, blessedly unentangled with all one's own problems — Publications of the Modern Language Association of America
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?