Definition of uncorrectable
: not capable of being corrected : not correctable an uncorrectable error … wished to identify and track problems that were uncorrectable at the point of initial editing and loading but which were candidates for later maintenance, update, or enhancement.— Stacie Traill
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?