Definition of unappeased
: not brought to a state of peace or contentment : not appeased Miss Josephine Barry … was knitting fiercely by the fire, her wrath quite unappeased …— Lucy Maud Montgomery skeptics unappeased by our assurances
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game