variants: or un-air-conditioned
Definition of unair-conditioned
: not equipped with an apparatus for washing air and controlling its humidity and temperature : not air-conditioned It's summer, windows are flung open in the un-air-conditioned city …— James Wolcott … studying until 4 A.M. in an unair-conditioned dormitory cubicle …— Robin Finn
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game