tu·ism | \ ˈt(y)üˌizəm\
Definition of tuism
: the use of the second person (as in apostrophe or in rhetorical evasion of the first person) also : an instance of such use
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game