Definition of trencher
(Entry 1 of 3)
: a wooden platter for serving food
Definition of trencher (Entry 2 of 3)
1 : of or relating to a trencher or to meals
2 archaic : having the nature of a parasite : sycophantic
Definition of trencher (Entry 3 of 3)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?