to a frazzleidiom
Definition of to a frazzle
1 : to a very tired or nervous condition By the end of the day, the waitress was worn to a frazzle.
2 British : to a state of being hard, dry, and easily broken The toast had been burned to a frazzle.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game