Definition of thirtyfold
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : having 30 parts or aspects
2 : being 30 times as large, as great, or as many as some understood size, degree, or amount a thirtyfold increase
Definition of thirtyfold (Entry 2 of 2)
: to 30 times as much or as many : by 30 times brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold — Matthew 13:8 (Authorized Version)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game