think backphrasal verb
thought back; thinking back; thinks back
Definition of think back
: to think about something that happened in the past —often + to Thinking back to my childhood, I remember summers at the beach.Think back to that night. What were you doing?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game