think aloud/out loudidiom
Definition of think aloud/out loud
: to say one's thoughts so that other people can hear them No, I wasn't talking to you. I was just thinking aloud/out loud.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game