thermofor processnoun, often capitalized T
ther·mo·for process | \ ˈthərməˌfȯ(ə)r-\
Definition of thermofor process
: a catalytic cracking process in which the catalyst is passed by gravity through the oil or oil vapors in a tall reactor
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?