Definition of telluride
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Telluride (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Founded as a mining camp, Telluride flourished with the discovery of silver, gold, copper, iron, lead, and zinc nearby. Today it is a ski resort with numerous upscale seasonal homes.
Keep scrolling for more
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game