tar·a·pa·ca·ite | \ ˌtarəpəˈkäˌīt\
Definition of tarapacaite
: a mineral consisting of a native potassium chromate and occurring in Chilean nitrate deposits
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game