Definition of superspectacular
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of superspectacular (Entry 2 of 2)
: something (such as an elaborate film, television, or theatrical production) that is superspectacular : an extraordinarily large or impressive spectacular I'm putting Gone with the Wind into historical perspective and second place, for certainly the Russian War and Peace is not only the cinematic superspectacular we have been yearning for and the finest epic film of our time, but also a great and noble translation of a literary masterpiece …— Judith Crist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?