Definition of superflack
: an extremely skillful and successful publicity agent or flack The more sophisticated War Department officials knew exactly where Jimmy [Stewart] would be most effective—as a superflack for the entire war effort.— Frank Sanello They faithfully repeated Trump's claim that he didn't have a public relations agent, when in fact he employed one of New York's most prominent superflacks …— Howard Kurtz
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game