Definition of supercheap
: extremely cheap The race to offer supercheap flights across the Atlantic is quickening …— Robert Wall Another supercheap way to shop is at designer sample sales. Once a designer has sold the current season, some leftover (but choice!) merchandise is sold through showrooms to the public.— Emil Wilbekin
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game